1. Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
2. The secret of love is seeking variety in your life together, and never letting routine chords dull the melody of your romance.
3. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
4. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, its what you are expected to give — which is everything.
5. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
6. Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, and then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
7. You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person whom you cannot live without.
8. It’s so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.
9. You will know when you really love someone when you want him to be happy even if his or her happiness means you are not a part of it.
10. Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.
11. Love? It’s kind of complicated, but I’ll tell you this… the second you’re willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that’s love right there.
12. The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.
13. The rule of unconditional love; it is in the giving that you make the other person realize.
14. Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
15. There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that person started hating us but because we found out that they’d be happier if we let them go.
16. The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person’s fingers could fill them in.
17. It doesn’t take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don’t love someone because you want to; you love someone because you are destined too. It’s because you fall in Love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, No reason!
18. There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart … pursue those.
19. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred plus one day, so I never leave you alone.
20. Wind is to fire like distance is to love; it extinguishes the small and enflames the great.
21. If there is only one gift which I can give you, it will be the gift to see how others see you and you will know how special you are to them.
22. Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.
23. If someone wants to be part of your life, they’ll make an effort to be in it. Don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay.
24. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
25. Be a hand that reaches out.
Be a smile for those who have no reason to smile.
Be a light for those who live in darkness.
Show them what it means to truly love.
26. True love isn’t about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated.
27. Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so busy growing up, we forget they are also growing old.
28. No matter how old you both get, never stop holding hands, never stop dancing, and never stop saying, “I love you.”
29. Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last for a lifetime.
Improve Relationship Hypnosis Downloads