Dr. Wayne Dyer Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
3. You can only give away what you have inside…become an instrument of love…invite love to accompany you 24/7…give away love, and it has to come streaming into your life.
#4 Everyday Wisdom, Hay House, Inc, 2005
4. Whatever the question, love is the answer.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Wayne Walter Dyer (born May 10, 1940 – August 29, 2015) was an American self-help author and motivational speaker. His first book Your Erroneous Zones (1976) is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 35 million copies sold.
Sayings by Dr. Wayne Dyer
1. It’s never crowded along the extra mile.
2. Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.
3. There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way.
4. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
5. You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being — not because anybody says so, not because you’re successful, not because you make a lot of money — but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.
6. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
#7-21 Everyday Wisdom, Hay House, Inc, 2005
7. Live one day at a time emphasizing ethics rather than rules.
8. All the abundance you want is already here. You just have to tune it in.
9. Three things clog your soul: negativity, judgment, and imbalance.
10. Everything in the universe flows. You can’t get ahold of water by clutching it. Let your hand relax, though, and then you can experience it.
11. Perhaps you’ll be surprised to learn that there’s no such thing as a nervous breakdown. Nerves don’t break down. People choose to.
12. We can only give away to others what we have inside ourselves.
13. Forgiveness is an act of self-love.
14. All your behavior results from the thoughts that precede it.
15. If you’re going to change a habit, you must be the treatment.
16. No one can create anger or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world.
17. Be the cure. Don’t look outside yourself for it.
18. Learn to find the blessing in pain. Practice observing the pain rather than owning it.
19. Every obstacle is an opportunity. Every obstacle is a test.
20. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
21. Live forgiveness every day rather than just talking about it on Sunday.
22. What comes out when life squeezes you? When someone hurts or offends you? If anger, pain and fear come out of you, it’s because that’s what’s inside. It doesn’t matter who does the squeezing—your mother, your brother, your children, your boss, the government. If someone says something about you that you don’t like, what comes out of you is what’s inside. And what’s inside is up to you, it’s your choice.
23. Simply put, you believe that things or people make you unhappy, but this is not accurate. You make yourself unhappy.
24. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
#25 Facebook, 20 August 2013
25. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
26. When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
27. You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it. Value your present moments. Using them up in any self-defeating ways means you’ve lost them forever.
#28 Facebook, 24 June 2011
28. Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. Look at those indicators of aging as merit badges and try to look past them into the part of yourself that has never aged and never will.
29. A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
30. The positive effect of kindness on the immune system and on the increased production of serotonin in the brain has been proved on research studies. Serotonin is a naturally occurring substance in the body that makes us feel more comfortable, peaceful, and even blissful. In fact the role of most anti-depressants is to stimulate the serotonin production to alleviate depression. Research has shown that a simple act of kindness directed toward another improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates production of serotonin in both the recipient of the kindness and the person extending the kindness. Even more amazing is that persons observing the act of kindness have similar beneficial results. Imagine this: kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the physical health and feelings of everyone involved.
31. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
32. The more we give away, the more is given to us.
33. There’s always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are. Right now, look around you and select beauty as your focus.
34. Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
35. An infinity of forests lies dormant within the dreams of one acorn.
36. Heaven on earth is a choice we must make, not a place we must find.
37. If you don’t make peace with your past it will keep showing up in your present.
#38 Facebook, 22 November 2011
38. See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.
#39-40 Facebook, 26 February 2013
39. Happiness is not something that you get in life. Happiness is something that you bring to life.
40. You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.
#41 Facebook, 05 February 2015
41. I think we can all benefit from living in and enjoying this moment in our lives. Let’s try it for today.
#42 Facebook, 14 September 2011
42. Hold no grudges and practice forgiveness. This is the key to having peace in all your relationships.
43. Don’t die with your music still in you.
#44 Facebook, 12 March 2015
44. Most people are searching for happiness outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way that you think.
45. There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
45. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
46. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
#47 Facebook, 08 August 2010
47. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
48. You will never regret what you do in life; you will only regret what you don’t do.
49. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
#50 Facebook, 02 February 2011
50. There is one grand lie — that we are limited. The only limits we have are the limits we believe.
51. Present-moment living, getting in touch with your now, is at the heart of effective living. When you think about it, there really is no other moment you can live. Now is all there is, and the future is just another present moment to live when it arrives.
52. Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
53. I am thankful to all those who said no. It’s because of them, I did it myself.
#54 Facebook, 12 November 2011
54. When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
55. The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
56. There’s nothing wrong with anger provided you use it constructively.
#57-59 Staying on the Path
57. You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, I release the need for this in my life.
58. It isn’t the world that makes you unhappy, or the way people are in the world. It’s how you process the people and events of the world.
59. Instead of judging others as people who ought to behave in certain ways, see them as reflecting a part of you, and ask yourself what it is you’re ready to learn from them.
60. Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.
61. People who want the most approval get the least and people who need approval the least get the most.
62. The fact that you are willing to say, “I do not understand, and it is fine,” is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.
63. All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
64. Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
65. Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.
66. I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.
67. Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.