Dr. Wayne Dyer Love Quotes and Sayings
#1 Facebook, 15 February 2011
1. Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.
#2 Being in Balance: 9 Principles for Creating Habits to Match Your Desires
2. You can only give away what you have inside…become an instrument of love…invite love to accompany you 24/7…give away love, and it has to come streaming into your life.
#3 Everyday Wisdom, Hay House, Inc, 2005
3. Whatever the question, love is the answer.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Wayne Walter Dyer (born May 10, 1940 – August 29, 2015) was an American self-help author and motivational speaker. His first book Your Erroneous Zones (1976) is one of the best-selling books of all time, with an estimated 35 million copies sold.
Sayings by Dr. Wayne Dyer
#1 Facebook, 12 September 2017
1. Know that everything will happen at just the right time, at just the right place, with just the right people.
#2 Facebook, 26 September 2017
2. The way to oneness seems to be through the path of inner harmony. The way to inner harmony is through silence.
3. Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
4. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
5. I am thankful to all those who said no. It’s because of them, I did it myself.
#6 Facebook, 29 September 2010
6. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
#7-21 Everyday Wisdom, Hay House, Inc, 2005
7. Live one day at a time emphasizing ethics rather than rules.
8. All the abundance you want is already here. You just have to tune it in.
9. Three things clog your soul: negativity, judgment, and imbalance.
10. Everything in the universe flows. You can’t get ahold of water by clutching it. Let your hand relax, though, and then you can experience it.
11. Perhaps you’ll be surprised to learn that there’s no such thing as a nervous breakdown. Nerves don’t break down. People choose to.
12. We can only give away to others what we have inside ourselves.
13. Forgiveness is an act of self-love.
14. All your behavior results from the thoughts that precede it.
15. If you’re going to change a habit, you must be the treatment.
16. No one can create anger or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world.
17. Be the cure. Don’t look outside yourself for it.
18. Learn to find the blessing in pain. Practice observing the pain rather than owning it.
19. Every obstacle is an opportunity. Every obstacle is a test.
20. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
21. Live forgiveness every day rather than just talking about it on Sunday.
22. What comes out when life squeezes you? When someone hurts or offends you? If anger, pain and fear come out of you, it’s because that’s what’s inside. It doesn’t matter who does the squeezing—your mother, your brother, your children, your boss, the government. If someone says something about you that you don’t like, what comes out of you is what’s inside. And what’s inside is up to you, it’s your choice.
#23 Facebook, 20 August 2013
23. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
#24 Facebook, 24 June 2011
24. Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. Look at those indicators of aging as merit badges and try to look past them into the part of yourself that has never aged and never will.
#25 Facebook, 7 April 2011
25. A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
#26-30 Seven Secrets Of A Joyful Life, June 2005
26. When you say yes to life, you attract divine guidance. When you’re inspired, you’re collaborating with fate. Everything starts working for you.
27. Remember this rule: Stop taking yourself so seriously! Get your ego out of the way and connect back to kindness—that from which you came.
28. Anyone who’s angry, nasty or rude is really offering a plea to be loved. I play a game with myself, trying to convert them from what I call low-energy emotions that drain us—frustration, irritation, anger and impatience—into high-energy emotions that sustain us—love, caring, kindness.
29. The beneficial effects of kindness on the immune system and the increased production of serotonin have been proven. Conversely, unkindness weakens the body and puts us into a state of dissonance. So extend acts of kindness; ask for nothing in return.
30. Remember, your thoughts, not your world, cause you stress. And you can change your thoughts.
#31 Facebook, 12 November 2011
31. When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
32. The more we give away, the more is given to us.
33. There’s always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are. Right now, look around you and select beauty as your focus.
#34 Quoted in Approval Addiction: Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone by Joyce Meyer
34. All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.
35. An infinity of forests lies dormant within the dreams of one acorn.
#36 Facebook, 16 August 2011
36. You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside.
#37 Facebook, 9 January 2011
37. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
#38 Facebook, 22 November 2011
38. See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.
#39-40 Facebook, 26 February 2013
39. Happiness is not something that you get in life. Happiness is something that you bring to life.
40. You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.
#41 Facebook, 05 February 2015
41. I think we can all benefit from living in and enjoying this moment in our lives. Let’s try it for today.
#42 Facebook, 14 September 2011
42. Hold no grudges and practice forgiveness. This is the key to having peace in all your relationships.
43. Don’t die with your music still in you.
#44 Facebook, 13 October 2011
44. Most people are searching for happiness outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way that you think.
#45 Facebook, 08 August 2010
45. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
46. You will never regret what you do in life; you will only regret what you don’t do.
#47-49 Staying on the Path
47. You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, I release the need for this in my life.
48. It isn’t the world that makes you unhappy, or the way people are in the world. It’s how you process the people and events of the world.
49. Instead of judging others as people who ought to behave in certain ways, see them as reflecting a part of you, and ask yourself what it is you’re ready to learn from them.
#50 Facebook, 02 February 2011
50. There is one grand lie — that we are limited. The only limits we have are the limits we believe.
#51 Staying on the Path: Easyread Large Bold Edition, ReadHowYouWant.com, 16 September 2009
51. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
#52 21 Days to Master Success and Inner Peace, Hay House, Inc, 19 March 2012
52. The past has gone, the future is still to come, so the present—the here-and-now—is all we have.
#53 Staying on the Path: Easyread Super Large 24pt Edition, ReadHowYouWant.com, 16 September 2009
53. Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
#54 Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling
54. …true nobility is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than we used to be.
Unsourced Dr. Wayne Dyer Quotes
1. Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.
2. Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
3. Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.
4. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
5. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
6. There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
7. If you don’t make peace with your past it will keep showing up in your present.
8. Heaven on earth is a choice we must make, not a place we must find.
Connect to Dr. Wayne Dyer