Arthur Golden Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Can’t you see? Every step I have taken, since I was that child on the bridge, has been to bring myself closer to you.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Arthur Golden (born December 6, 1956) is an American writer. He is the author of the bestselling novel Memoirs of a Geisha (1997).
Sayings by Arthur Golden
1. Adversity is like a strong wind. I don’t mean just that it holds us back from places we might otherwise go. It also tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that afterward we see ourselves as we really are, and not merely as we might like to be.
2. I don’t know when we’ll see each other again or what the world will be like when we do. We may both have seen many horrible things. But I will think of you every time I need to be reminded that there is beauty and goodness in the world.
3. A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course of victory.
4. Water is powerful. It can wash away earth, put out fire, and even destroy iron.
5. If you keep your destiny in mind, every moment in life becomes an opportunity for moving closer to it.
6. Watch for the thing that will show itself to you. Because that thing, when you find it, will be your future.