Dolly Parton Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I hope life treats you kind.
And I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.
3. I just don’t feel like I have to explain myself. I love everybody.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Dolly Rebecca Parton (born January 19, 1946) is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, and philanthropist, best known for her work in country music.
Sayings by Dolly Parton
1. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!
2. If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.
3. Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
4. After you reach a certain age, they think you’re over. Well, I will never be over. I’ll be making records if I have to sell them out of the trunk of my car. I’ve done that in my past, and I’d do it again.
5. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
6. I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.
7. Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
8. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
9. I always just thought if you see somebody without a smile, give’em yours!
10. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
11. Cause I am strong and I can prove it
And I got my dreams to see me through
It’s just a mountain, I can move it
And with faith enough there’s nothing I can’t do
And I can see the light of a clear blue morning
And I can see the light of brand new day
I can see the light of a clear blue morning
And everything’s gonna be all right
It’s gonna be okay
12. Smile – it increases your face value.
13. The magic is inside you. there ain’t no crystal ball.
14. They think I’m simpleminded because I seem to be happy. Why shouldn’t I be happy? I have everything I ever wanted and more. Maybe I am simpleminded. Maybe that’s the key: simple.
15. You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.
16. I don’t know what the big deal is about old age. Old people who shine from the inside look 10 to 20 years younger.