Franklin P Jones Love Quote and Sayings
From Wiki.answers.com: Franklin P. Jones (1908 – 1980) was a Philadelphia reporter, public relations executive and humorist. He wrote quips and quotes that entertained readers of major publications for years.
Sayings by Franklin P. Jones
1. Anybody who thinks talk is cheap should get some legal advice.
2. Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
3. Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they’re going to catch you in next.
4. Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
5. Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance or a stranger.
6. One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody’s listening.
7. Sex is a two-way treat.
8. The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.
9. What makes resisting temptation difficult for many people is they don’t want to discourage it completely.
10. When you get something for nothing, you just haven’t been billed for it yet.
11. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
12. You never realize what a good memory you have until you try to forget something.