Henry Drummond Love Quotes and Sayings
2. To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.
3. On the last analysis, then, love is life. Love never faileth and life never faileth so long as there is love.
4. He that dwelleth in love, dwelleth in God. God is love. Therefore love. Without distinction, without calculation, without procrastination, love. Lavish it upon the poor, where it is very easy; especially upon the rich, who often need it most; most of all upon out equals, where it is very difficult, and for whom perhaps we do the least of all.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Henry Drummond (17 August 1851 – 11 March 1897) was a Scottish evangelist, writer and lecturer.
Sayings by Henry Drummond
1. Happiness … consists in giving, and in serving others.
2. There is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving.
3. Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home.
4. I wonder why it is we are not all kinder to each other … How much the world needs it! How easily it is done!
5. The people who influence you are the people who believe in you.
6. Unless a man undertakes more than he possibly can do, he will never do all he can do.
7. Wherever we are, it is our friends that make our world.