Mae West Love Quotes and Sayings
2. A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
3. A woman in love can’t be reasonable – or she probably wouldn’t be in love.
4. All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.
5. Love isn’t an emotion or an instinct – it’s an art.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Mae West, born Mary Jane West (August 17, 1893 – November 22, 1980) was an American actress, playwright, screenwriter and sex symbol.
Sayings by Mae West
1. A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him.
2. A man in the house is worth two in the street.
3. Don’t keep a man guessing too long – he’s sure to find the answer somewhere else.
4. Don’t marry a man to reform him – that’s what reform schools are for.
5. Give a man a free hand and he’ll run it all over you.
6. I like a man who’s good, but not too good – for the good die young, and I hate a dead one.
7. I speak two languages, Body and English.
8. I’m a woman of very few words, but lots of action.
9. It isn’t what I do, but how I do it. It isn’t what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it.
10. When women go wrong, men go right after them.
11. Good sex is like good bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.
12. The best way to hold a man is in your arms.
13. A man’s kiss is his signature.
14. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.