Neale Donald Walsch Quotes and Sayings
#1-2 Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1
1. Yet the purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you; but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.
2. Your first relationship, therefore, must be with your Self. You must first learn to honor and cherish and love your Self.
#3 The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
3. The Highest Thought is always that thought which contains joy. The Clearest Words are those words which contain truth. The Grandest Feeling is that feeling which you call love.
4. None of us is perfect, but we can all be perfect friends and perfect partners by allowing those that we love to be imperfect.
5. Where there is hatred, sow love; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light.
#6 Twitter, 06 November 2016
6. The fastest way to get to a place of love and concern for all humankind is to see all humankind as your family.
#7 Twitter, 22 September 2018
7. Nothing about love is meaningless. Love is the meaning of life itself. Life is love, expressed.
#8 Twitter, 23 September 2018
8. You are a human being, making mistakes, trying to find your way back home. Love each other, and love yourself.
#9 Twitter, 02 February 2020
9. When you love someone, you grant them total freedom to be who they are, for this is the greatest gift you could give them, and love always gives the greatest gift.
Excerpt from nealedonaldwalsch.com: Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before beginning his now famous Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue. His With God series of books has been translated into 37 languages, touching millions of lives and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.
Sayings by Neale Donald Walsch
#1 Twitter, 20 February 2017
1. You’re not going to avoid change. Change is the process of life itself. In fact, everything is changing every single minute of our lives.
#2 Twitter, 22 January 2017
2. Bring peace to the Earth by bringing peace to all those whose lives you touch. Be peace.
#3 Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
3. Every decision you make – every decision – is not a decision about what to do. It’s a decision about Who You Are. When you see this, when you understand it, everything changes. You begin to see life a new way. All events, occurrences, and situations turn into opportunities to do what you came here to do.
#4 Twitter, 25 December 2016
4. The gift of pure love allows you to bless others and accept them without condition, granting them freedom to make their own choices.
5. Always remember: Life begins at the end of your Comfort Zone.
#6 Twitter, 02 Mar 2017
6. Life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew.
#7 Twitter, 13 December 2016
7. Nothing exists in the world which did not first exist as pure thought.
#8 Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends
8. There is no truth except the truth that exists within you. Everything else is what someone is telling you.
#9 Twitter, 04 November 2016
9. Drop the thought that you cannot affect the future. Tell yourself the future is not coming to you, it is coming through you.
#10-15 Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
10. What’s happening is merely what’s happening. How you feel about it is another matter. [S]
11. True masters are those who have chosen to make a life, rather than a living. (Page 176)
12. The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. [S]
13. You are always in the process of creating. Every moment. Every minute. Every day. (Page 35)
14. Emotion is the power which attracts. That which you fear strongly, you will experience. (Page 54)
15. You do not live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it. You are creating your reality every minute, probably without knowing it. (Page 91)
#16 Twitter, 21 Jul 2016
16. Trust means not having to have a particular result, but rather, knowing that whatever results is for our highest good.
#17 Twitter, 02 Nov 2015
17. Teach your children that it is in sharing the most, not gathering the most, that the most is received.
#18 Twitter, 14 July 2016
18. There is a light which cannot ever be extinguished. It is inside of you. It is you.
#19 Friendship with God: An uncommon dialogue
19. What you have carried in your mind about the world is what you will see around the world. What you carry in your mind about your life is what you will see in your life.
#20-23 The New Revelations: A Conversation with God
20. Change the self and your inner world changes. And when your inner world changes, the outer world that you touch changes, little by little. [S]
21. …if you wish to live in peace and harmony, you must change your world at the level of belief. One person at a time. Starting with you. [S]
22. Teach others if they ask, but teach them not that you have their answers, but that they have their own. [S]
23. Life is a decision conveyor. It conveys to the world the decisions that you’ve made about yourself. [S]
#24 Twitter, 02 Mar 2017
24. Be the source. Whatever you want to experience in yourself, be the source of it in the lives of others.
#25-27 Communion with God
25. Happiness is a decision, not an experience. You can decide to be happy without what you thought you needed in order to be happy, and you will be. [S]
26. A little less assurance that you know it all, and a little more willingness to continue the search, to acknowledge that there may be something you do not know—the knowing of which could change everything. [S]
27. Teach your children that they need nothing exterior to themselves to be happy—no person, place, or thing—and that true happiness is found within. [S]
#28 Twitter, 15 January 2016
28. Seek not to be the recipient of anything but to be the source. That which you wish to have, cause another to have.
#29 Twitter, 24 December 2016
29. If we want to truly change the world, we cannot do it from the outside. Change must come from within.
#30 Twitter, 22 November 2012
30. Try to not be disappointed in anything. Know that life is showing up perfectly in every moment.
#31 Twitter, 01 May 2015
31. Happiness is a decision, not an experience. You can decide to be happy, and you will be.
#32 Twitter, 21 October 2015
32. Move forward with no second-guessing, no guilt trips, no hesitation. Your purpose is to recreate yourself anew in each moment.
#33 Twitter, 01 December 2016
33. It is you who are choosing, in any moment, to be happy. Or choosing to be sad, or angry, or forgiving, or whatever. You are choosing. You.
#34 Conversations with God, Book 3: Embracing the Love of the Universe [S]
34. Be a Bringer of the Light. For your light can do more than illuminate your own path. Your light can be the light which truly lights the world.
#35 Conversations with God, Book 3: Embracing the Love of the Universe [S]
35. All things that have ever happened, are happening Now, and ever will happen, are occurring in this moment.
#36 Facebook, 18 February 2014
36. There is only one reason to do anything: to announce and declare, express and fulfill, become and experience Who You Really Are. Do what you do, therefore, for the sheer joy of it, for sheer joy is who you are. Do what you choose, not what someone else chooses for you.
#37-38 Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue [S]
37. You, too, are without needs. There is nothing that you need in order to be perfectly happy. You only think that there is.
38. Your deepest, most perfect happiness will be found within, and once you find it, nothing exterior to your Self can match it, nor can anything destroy it.
#39 Twitter, 25 September 2016
39. Remember, life is an ongoing process of creation. You are creating your reality every moment.
#40 Twitter, 29 September 2016
40. You, and you alone, decide what anything means to you. Your feelings are what you want them to be.
#41 Twitter, 08 November 2016
41. Everything starts with you. You are the first domino. All the rest of the dominos fall when you do.
#42 Twitter, 29 March 2017
42. Allow yourself to call forth all the joy and wonder that life can bring you, in whatever form you happily choose.
#43 Twitter, 21 April 2017
43. Let’s be clear: all of life is deciding. You are deciding. Every act is an act of self-definition.
#44 Twitter, 20 June 2017
44. Even our most difficult moments bring us gifts. The trick, of course, is gratitude. Therein will you find both your peace and your joy.
#45 Twitter, 8 July 2017
45. Life begins now – not tomorrow or the next day or the next. It means you can have a new beginning whenever you want.
#46 Twitter, 19 July 2017
46. The moment we cease holding onto our “story”…our struggles disappear.
#47 Twitter, 29 August 2017
47. Do not try to push the river. The cycles of life present themselves, play themselves out, and make smooth every passage and terrain.
#48 Twitter, 21 November 2017
48. Celebrate the shifting sands as they form the new mountains. These mountains are monuments to change, not to permanence.
#49 Twitter, 4 Jan 2018
49. Seeking and finding peace within, were it undertaken by everyone, could end all wars, eliminate conflict and bring everlasting peace.
#50 Twitter, 4 Jan 2018
50. The world’s people yearn for peace, yet they do not experience it. That is because they do not understand that they are peace.
#51 Twitter, 4 Jan 2018
51. Happiness is allowing yourself to be okay with what is, rather than wishing for, and bemoaning, what is not.
#52 Twitter, 1 Jan 2018
52. Only when you require no approval from outside yourself can you own yourself.
#53 Twitter, 28 January 2018
53. Rest easy and be at peace. Life is working its magic even as you take your very next breath.
#54 Twitter, 11 February 2018
54. Dream away, and dream often, and dream big. And never let anyone talk you out of your dreams.
#55 Twitter, 7 April 2018
55. Everybody is a minister, everybody is a doctor, and everybody in the world is a healer. All we’re doing on the planet is helping each other.
#56 Twitter, 9 May 2018
56. You will not change the world by trying first to change the world. You will change the world by first changing yourself.
#57 Twitter, 13 May 2018
57. It is not necessary to move mountains to move mountains. It is necessary only to move pebbles.
#58 Twitter, 11 June 2018
58. Nothing is permanent. When you understand this, you can do anything you wish because you’re not trying to hold onto anything anymore.
#59 Twitter, 11 October 2016
59. It is much easier to change what you are doing than to change what another is doing.
#60 Twitter, 9 August 2018
60. People spend lifetimes seeking that which they already have. All you have to do to have love is be love.
#61 Twitter, 21 September 2018
61. Everything you think, say, and do is a message. Your whole life is your teaching.
#62 Twitter, 21 September 2018
62. Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live. You are all messengers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message to life about life every day. Every hour. Every moment.
#63 Twitter, 21 September 2018
63. You can create who you are, rather than re-enact who you once were. Life is a process of creation.
#64 Twitter, 19 September 2018
64. Awareness is not just noticing what’s going on around you, but what’s going on within you as well.
#65 Twitter, 18 September 2018
65. You alone, get to choose what matters. The meaning of everything is the meaning you give it.
#66 Twitter, 30 September 2018
66. You live in a world of magnificent abundance. It is in sharing the most, not in gathering the most, that the most is received.
#67 Twitter, 13 October 2018
67. We are All One. Everything We are doing, We are doing in concert with each other. Our reality is a co-created reality.
#68 Conversations with God – Book 2: An uncommon dialogue [S]
68. Remember that the greatest help you can give a person is to wake them up, to remind them of Who They Really Are.
#69 Conversations with God – Book 2: An uncommon dialogue [S]
69. There is only one place where love can be experienced truly, and that is in the human soul. Because the human soul is love.
#70 Conversations with God Book 2: An uncommon dialogue [S]
70. It is not for you to judge the journey of another’s soul. It is for you to decide who YOU are, not who another has been or has failed to be.
#71 Conversations with God – Book 2: An uncommon dialogue [S]
71. The guidance you are getting is to follow your heart. Listen to your soul. Hear your self.
#72 Friendship with God: An uncommon dialogue
72. You determine what something means! You give it its meaning. Until you decide what something means, it has no meaning at all.
#73 Twitter, 18 March 2020
73. Life’s wonder is that it is a process in which you have the opportunity to recreate yourself as you wish to be.
#74 Twitter, 21 July 2020
74. Remember, thought creates reality, so if you’ve created a reality that you don’t like, don’t give it a second thought.
#75 Twitter, 6 December 2020
75. Life is always prepared to give us what we most fervently and feelingly believe we are going to receive.
#76 Twitter, 3 January 2021
76. Forgiveness is just another word for peace in the language of the soul.
#77 When Everything Changes, Change Everything
77. Everything is energy. In this field of energy, like attracts like. What you think, you create.
#78 Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1 [S]
78. To live your life without expectation—without the need for specific results—that is freedom. That is Godliness.
#79 Twitter, 26 May 2021
79. Yesterday was Yesterday, and it has nothing to do with Today. You are not who you were Yesterday. Each moment is the Moment of Creation.
#80 Twitter, 7 May 2019
80. What the world needs is not a change of circumstance, but a change of consciousness.
#81 Twitter [S]
81. Remember that you are not your past, you are not who you were yesterday, nor even a moment ago.
#82 Twitter [S]
82. You are never who you were in the last moment. You are, in every moment, born again. And so is everyone else.
#83 Twitter, 4 June 2019
83. The trick in life is not to try to avoid change, but to create change.
#84-85 Communion with God
84. The way to live without fear is to know that every outcome in life is perfect—including the outcome that you fear most, which is death. [S]
85. Each moment of your life is a holy moment, a moment of creation. Each moment is a new beginning. In each, you are born again. [S]
#86 Conversations With God, Book 1 [S]
86. Know and understand that there will be challenges and difficult times. Don’t try to avoid them. Welcome them. Gratefully.
#87 Conversations With God, Book 2 [S]
87. The only peace in all the world that is sustaining is Internal Peace.
Let each person find peace within.
#88 Conversations With God, Book 3 [S]
88. Let this be your task, let this be your greatest joy: to give people back to themselves. Even in their darkest hour. Especially in that hour.
#89 Twitter [S]
89. Do not attempt to change another, BE the change you wish to see. That is your mission, and there is no other.
#90 Happier than God: Turn Ordinary Life into an Extraordinary Experience
90. When you bring an end to judgment, you bring an end to an entire way of living. This is no small thing. This is a life changing shift in attitude and behavior. This is a miracle.
#91 The Only Thing That Matters: Book 2 in the Conversations with Humanity Series
91. …we are larger than we think—and our problems are smaller in relationship to us than we imagine.
#92 When Everything Changes, Change Everything
92. If you start fearing change generically you could wind up shrinking from ever making any kind of change at all for the rest of your days—even a change that obviously should be made for your own good.
#93 Twitter, 13 December 2015
93. A smile actually changes the vibe of your body. It alters, physiologically, the chemistry of your being.
#94 Twitter, 9 December 2016
94. I’ve lived long enough to know that most of the things I worried about never happened.
#95 Twitter, 22 February 2019
95. Your life is always a result of your thoughts about it. Your life proceeds out of your intentions for it.
#96 Twitter [S]
96. It is within that your bliss will be found. Nothing outside can compare with what is within you.
#97 The Storm Before The Calm
97. In life, nothing happens by chance. Life proceeds out of your intentions for it. [S]
#98 Twitter, 30 August 2016
98. You are goodness, mercy, compassion and understanding. You are peace, joy, and light. Choose to know yourself as these things always.
#99 Twitter, 23 Feb 2017
99. Change is inevitable. The trick in life is not to try to avoid change, but to create the change. Then it’s the change you choose.
Connect with Neale Donald Walsch in Facebook.
Website: Neale Donald Walsch