Ogden Nash Love Quotes and Sayings
Frederic Ogden Nash (August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971) was an American poet well known for his light verse. At the time of his death in 1971, the New York Times said his “droll verse with its unconventional rhymes made him the country’s best-known producer of humorous poetry.”
Sayings by Ogden Nash
1. A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.
2. Certainly there are things in life that money can’t buy, but it’s very funny – Did you ever try buying then without money?
3. Children aren’t happy with nothing to ignore, and that’s what parents were created for.
4. Happiness is having a scratch for every itch.
5. I do not like to get the news, because there has never been an era when so many things were going so right for so many of the wrong persons.
6. Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something, to ignore.
7. You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
8. LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
9. Middle age is when you’ve met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
10. Oh, what a tangled web do parents weave when they think that their children are naive.
11. If you don’t want to work you have to work to earn enough money so that you won’t have to work.
12. Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.