Karen Salmansohn Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Let’s remind our girls to love themselves from the inside out.
3. Stop stressing about people who don’t deserve room in your heart.
4. Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to someone you love!
5. Your mission: Be so busy loving your life you have no time for hate, regret, or fear.
6. True love is when you bring out the best in one another.
7. Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to someone you love. Shush your inner bully. Be your own bestie.
8. Those who are hardest to love need it the most.
9. As I began to love myself more, my relationship with everyone changed.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Karen Salmansohn is a best selling self-help book author with over one million books sold.
Sayings by Karen Salmansohn
1. Seek out the good in the bad, the happy in your sad, the gain in your pain, what make you grateful, not hateful.
2. If you don’t listen to your animal instincts, you are placing too much importance on knowledge thereby not being wise.
3. Happiness is not about what happens to you, but how you choose to respond to what happens.
4. What if I told you 10 years from now your life would be exactly the same? Doubt you’d be happy. So, why are you afraid of change?
5. View your life with kindsight. Stop beating yourself up about things from your past. Instead of slapping your forehead and asking, “What was I thinking,” breathe and ask yourself the kinder question, “What was I learning?”
6. Don’t just teach kids how to count. Teach ’em what counts most.
7. Don’t worry about how slowly you feel you’re heading to your dreams, or how many roadblocks you find, or detours you need to take, you’re still cruising far ahead of everyone who’s too afraid to even try.
8. Often it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
9. Good looks fade. But a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
10. Never allow people who suck to suck the joy out of your day.
11. Turn your To Do list into a What Matters Most List.
12. If you don’t believe in Miracles, perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one.
13. You have it within you to rise above whatever is presently bringing you down.
14. You gotta look for the good in the bad, the happy in the sad, the gain in the pain, and what makes you grateful not hateful.
15. Let go of your worries. Hold on to this moment.
16. Let go of what you can’t control. Channel all that energy into living fully in the now.
17. Be true to who you are and know not everyone’s gonna like you. Then again, there are some folks who don’t even like cupcakes.
18. Sometimes when I’m not feeling so happy, I do something to make someone else happy then I find I’m suddenly feeling happy again.
19. Your words have great power. Use them to support and inspire.
20. Know this now: Some day all your challenges will make perfect sense to you.
21. No matter what happens in your day, stay focused on gratitude.
22. When your faith is stronger than your fears, you can make your dream happen.
23. Gratitude is a powerful antidote for the blues.
24. Everything you’re presently angry about blocks you from seeing happiness.
25. Be patient. Eventually you will see the beauty in your chaos, the purpose in your pain.
26. Forgive them. All of your thems. The more thems you can forgive the lighter you’ll feel.
27. Don’t let the darkness of your past block the light of joy in your present. What happened is done. Stop giving time to things that no longer exist when there is so much joy to be found in the here and now.
28. Often what feels like the end of the world is really a challenging pathway to a far better place.
29. We choose to remain blind to what we don’t want to accept.
30. Inner peace comes the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
31. Don’t be afraid of change. It’s going to happen anyway.
32. The food you eat can be slow poison or nourishment. Choose wisely.
33. Life is like a mirror. It will smile at you, if you smile at it.
34. It’s okay not to be okay as long as you are not giving up.
35. Everywhere you go is a chance to change the world. One smile, one hug, one act of kindness can make the world of difference to someone!
36. Strength grows in the moments you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.
37. Behind every great kid is a mom who’s pretty sure she’s screwing it up.
38. What are the most powerful words in the universe? The ones you use to talk to yourself.
39. Be patient. Sometimes you have to go through the worst to get to the best. Give time some time.
40. Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.
41. Do good for others. It will come back in unexpected ways.
42. Stop overthinking. You can’t control everything. Just let it be.
43. Don’t worry if someone does not like you. Most people are struggling to like themselves.
44. Focus more on the people who inspire you, not the people who annoy you.
45. Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life.
46. If you don’t let it out, if you don’t let it go, you’re going to let it eat you away.
#47 Twitter, September 5, 2016
47. Whatever is happening right now, remember: Nothing sucks forever.
48. Being different is a good thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.
49. Sometimes you have to accept that certain things will not go back to how they once were, and trust the journey you’re on.
50. Seek out the happiness in all of life’s crappiness.
51. If ever you find yourself doubting you can make it through a challenge, simply think back to everything you’ve overcome in the past.
52. You can be angry at life for not giving you all you want. Or you can feel blessed for all you have.
53. Why feel blue when there are so many other colors you can feel!
54. Everything will be good really soon. So hang in there, and try not to worry too much.
55. One of the most beautiful things you can do for someone is make them feel loved exactly as they are.
56. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got it. Take it day by day.
57. As long as you’re breathing, it’s never too late to turn your life around.
58. View change as chance. It’s a chance for something new and better to happen. (Instagram)
Connect to Karen Salmansohn
How to Change Your Entire Life by Doing Absolutely Nothing: 10 Do-Nothing Relaxation Exercises to Calm You Down Quickly So You Can