Dr. Barbara De Angelis Love Quotes and Sayings
#1-2 Real Moments for Lovers: The Enlightened Guide for Discovering Total Passion and True Intimacy
1. In fact, if you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give them that you aren’t even giving to yourself.
2. The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.
#3-8 Real Moments: Discover the Secret for True Happiness
3. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
4. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
5. Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen, nor measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.
6. The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in ballroom or a church or a synagogue. It is a choice you make, not just on your wedding day, but over and over again, and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.
7. Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.
8. Marriage is not a noun, it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do.
#9 Are You the One for Me? Real Moments, MJF Books, 1998
9. The more anger toward the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Barbara De Angelis (Ph.D.) is an American relationship consultant, lecturer and Best Selling Author, TV Personality, Renowned Relationship and Personal Development Expert. She is one of America’s most renowned experts on relationships and personal growth and has fourteen best-selling books in these fields, such as New York Times best-selling books “How to Make Love All the Time“, “Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know“, “Are You the One for Me?“, “Real Moments“. Her infomercial “Making Love Work” won an award as Best Infomercial of 1994.
Sayings by Dr. Barbara De Angelis
#1-2 Secrets about Men Every Woman Should Know
1. A man’s brain has a more difficult time shifting from thinking to feeling than a women’s brain does.
2. Men aren’t the way they are because they want to drive women crazy; they’ve been trained to be that way for thousands of years. And that training makes it very difficult for men to be intimate.
#3 Are You the One for Me? Real Moments, MJF Books, 1998
3. No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
#4-8 Real Moments: Discover the Secret for True Happiness
4. Difficult times always create opportunities for you to experience more love in your life.
5. Only when your consciousness is totally focused on the moment you are in can you receive whatever gift, lesson, or delight that moment has to offer.
6. The greatest gift you and your partner can give your children is the example of an intimate, healthy, and loving relationship.
7. What allows us, as human beings, to psychologically survive life on earth, with all of its pain, drama, and challenges, is a sense of purpose and meaning.
8. Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.
Unsourced Dr. Barbara De Angelis Quotes
1. No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
2. The moment in between what you once were, and who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life really takes place.
Connect to Dr. Barbara De Angelis