Bill Cosby Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: William Henry “Bill” Cosby, Jr. (born July 12, 1937) is an American comedian, actor, author, television producer, musician and activist. A veteran stand-up performer, he got his start at various clubs, then landed a starring role in the 1960s action show, I Spy. He later starred in his own series, The Bill Cosby Show, in 1969. He was one of the major characters on the children’s television show, The Electric Company, for its first two seasons, and created the humorous educational cartoon series, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, about a group of young friends growing up in the city. Cosby has also acted in a number of films.
Sayings by Bill Cosby
1. Even though your kids will consistently do the exact opposite of what you’re telling them to do, you have to keep loving them just as much.
2. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
3. Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.
4. People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
5. Raising children is an incredibly hard and risky business in which no cumulative wisdom is gained: each generation repeats the mistakes the previous one made.
6. Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.
7. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
8. A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.