Frank Sinatra Love Quote and Sayings
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Francis Albert “Frank” Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer and actor.
Sayings by Frank Sinatra
1. Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
2. I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn’t be a staring contest.
3. I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family – and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.
4. I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life… I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.
5. People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it.
6. Throughout my career, if I have done anything, I have paid attention to every note and every word I sing – if I respect the song. If I cannot project this to a listener, I fail.
7. When lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday, cash me out.