Gary Zukav Love Quotes and Sayings
#1-4 The Seat of the Soul, 1989 [S]
1. If you wish the world to become loving and compassionate, become loving and compassionate yourself.
2. Love is the richness and fullness of your soul flowing through you.
3. Humbleness, forgiveness, clarity and love are the dynamics of freedom. They are the foundations of authentic power.
4. An authentically empowered person lives in love. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. [S]
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Gary Zukav is a best selling author and a former Green Beret officer during the war in Vietnam. He lived in the Midwest when he was young and is a Harvard graduate. Zukav had dealt with anger problems for much of his life, and he was a sex addict. He began writing and teaching after discovering spirituality. His work includes instruction on creating “authentic power” and becoming emotionally aware.
Sayings by Gary Zukav
#1-7 The Seat of the Soul
1. When you interact with another, an illusion is part of this dynamic. This illusion allows each soul to perceive what it needs to understands in order to heal.
2. The higher order of logic and understanding that is capable of meaningfully reflecting the soul comes from the heart.
3. Trust allows you to give. Giving is abundant. As you give so shall it be given to you. If you give with judgment, limitation, and stinginess, that is what you will create in your life—judgment, limitation, and stinginess.
4. If your addiction lingers, ask yourself if you really want to release it, because in your heart you do not.
5. When you forgive you release critical judgment of yourself as well as of others. You lighten up.
6. Forgiveness means that you do not carry the baggage of an experience. When you choose not to forgive, the experience that you do not forgive sticks with you.
7. The journey to wholeness requires that you look honestly, openly and with courage into yourself, into the dynamics that lie behind what you feel, what you perceive, what you value, and how you act.
#8 Twitter, 20 June 2021 [S]
8. You reshape the world by reshaping yourself. The question is not how to change others, but how to change yourself.
#9-10 CAN YOUR DAILY INTENTIONS CHANGE YOUR LIFE? [S]
9. No one has a choice about what they’re going to feel next. It happens. But you do have a choice about what you’re going to do then, and that requires some work on your part.
10. Your being here is not accidental. Your origin is not merely biological. Your creative capacity is far beyond what you can now imagine. And if you give all that you can to Life, make that with a capital L, you’ll receive in return more than you can imagine.
#11 The Dancing Wu Li Masters
11. Acceptance without proof is the fundamental characteristic of western religion. Rejection without proof is the fundamental characteristic of western science. In other words, religion has become a matter of the heart and science has become a matter of the mind.
#12 Twitter [S]
12. Allow your intuition to guide your timing. Take it inside, ask how you feel, and then move forward.
#13 Twitter, 8 June 2021 [S]
13. Meaning is your inner compass. As you feel meaning in your life, you are beginning to align yourself with your soul, you’re beginning to move in the direction that your soul wants to move.
Misattributed Quote to Gary Zukav
#1 1977 Berkeley lecture by David Bohm, Quoted in The Quantum and the Lotus: A Journey to the Frontiers Where Science and Buddhism Meet
1. Reality is what we take to be true. What we take to be true is what we believe. What we believe is based upon our perceptions. What we perceive depends on what we look for. What we look for depends on what we think. What we think depends on what we perceive. What we perceive determines what we believe. What we believe determines what we take to be true. What we take to be true is our reality.
– David Bohm