Jack Canfield Love Quotes and Sayings
2. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success.
3. Life is not about achievement, it’s about learning and growth, and developing qualities like compassion, patience, perseverance, love, and joy, and so forth. And so if that is the case, then I think our goals should include something which stretches us.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Jack Canfield (born August 19, 1944) is an American motivational speaker and author. He is best known as the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, which currently has nearly 200 titles and 112 million copies in print in over 40 languages. According to USA Today, Chicken Soup for the Soul and several of the series titles by Canfield and his writing partner, Mark Victor Hansen, were among the top 150 best-selling books of the last 15 years (October 28, 1993 through October 23, 2008).
Sayings by Jack Canfield
1. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
2. And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to my feet once again – so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again.
3. Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone.
4. Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.
5. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
6. Keep in mind that part of growing up is dealing with difficult issues, and the benefits can be great if you have the courage to ask for help. Human beings are not designed to go through life alone. No one has to bear the burden of tough times all by themselves.
7. There are essentially two things that will make you wise – the books you read and the people you meet.
8. People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness and confidence.
9. Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
10. Each day is an adventure in discovering the meaning of life. It is each little thing that you do that day – whether it be spending time with your friends, running in a cross-country meet or just simply staring at the crashing ocean – that holds the key to discovering the meaning of life. I would rather be out enjoying these things than pondering them. We may never really discover the meaning of life, but the knowledge we gain in our quest to discover it is truly more valuable.
11. You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. Babies don’t walk the first time they try, but eventually they get it right
12. Our job is not to figure out the ‘how’. The ‘how’ will show up out of the commitment and believe in the ‘what’.
13. As you take a few minutes each day to quiet your mind, you will discover a nice benefit: your everyday, “ordinary” life will begin to seem far more extraordinary. Little things that
previously went unnoticed will begin to please you. You’ll be more easily satisfied, and happier all around. Rather than focusing on what’s wrong with your life, you’ll find yourself thinking about and more fully enjoying what’s right with your life. The world won’t change, but your perception of it will. You’ll start to notice the little acts of kindness and caring from other people rather than the negativity and anger.
14. Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you. And then close your eyes and every day for several minutes, and visualize having what you already want, feeling the feelings of already having it. Come out of that and focus on what
you’re grateful for already, and really enjoy it. Then go into your day and release it to the Universe and trust that the Universe will figure out how to manifest it.
15. If it ain’t fun don’t do it.
16. Absolutely everything you experience in your life is a result of what you have given in your thoughts and feelings, whether you realize you have given them or not.
17. There are no limits to what you can create for you, because your ability to think is unlimited! But you cannot create other people’s lives for them. You cannot think for them, and if you try to force your opinions on others you will only attract like forces to you. So let all others create the life they want.
18. You only have control over three things in your life – the thoughts you think, the images you visualise, and the actions you take.
19. There is no right reaction. There is only your reaction.
20. When you think you can’t, revisit a previous triumph.
21. If you are going to be successful, you need to give up the phrase, “I can’t” and all of its cousins, such as “I wish I were able to.”
22. When you’re nice to people, they want to be nice back to you.
23. There are only two words that will always lead you to success. Those words are yes and no. Undoubtedly, you’ve mastered saying yes. So start practicing saying no. Your goals depend on it!
24. If you are going to be successful in creating the life of your dreams, you have to believe that you are capable of making it happen.
25. You have the power to achieve greatness and create anything and everything you want in life – but you have to take action!
26. Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.
27. Make a conscious decision to have an attitude of gratitude. Choose to live in a state of constant joy, gratitude, and appreciation and acknowledge how fortunate you are. Don’t take even the simplest things for granted … appreciate them and give thanks.
28. People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness and confidence.
29. If you want to be successful with other people you must master the art of appreciation. Appreciation is the number-one motivator. Take time to appreciate yourself, too.
30. Focus on what you have to be grateful for, not what’s missing. Focus on what you did achieve, not what you didn’t.
31. Change is inevitable in life. You can either resist it and potentially get run over by it, or you can choose to cooperate with it, adapt to it, and learn how to benefit from it. When you embrace change you will begin to see it as an opportunity for growth.
32. It can be hard to forgive and let go but it’s important to remember that harboring the resentment and holding a grudge can hurt you even more. The word “forgive” really means to give something up for YOURSELF – not for them.
33. Believing in yourself is a choice. It’s an attitude you develop over time.
34. Nothing happens until you take action.
35. Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. No matter how great or how small, you can make a difference.
36. You are not given a dream unless you have the capacity to fulfill it.
37. You can either create or allow everything that happens to you.
Connect to Jack Canfield