Rhonda Byrne Love Quotes and Sayings
2. Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.
3. Pure love has no conditions or boundaries. Love does not restrain itself or hold back. Love gives all the time and doesn’t ask for anything in return. Love is a continuous flow without any limits. And all of this is inside you.
4. The force of love will change your life so fast that you will scarcely believe it!
5. You have to feel love to harness its power!
6. What you feel about another person, what you think or say about another person, what you do to another person – you do to you. Give judgment and criticism and you give it to yourself. Give love and appreciation to another person or anything, and you give it to yourself.
7. Make a written list of everything you love.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Rhonda Byrne (born 12 March 1951) is an Australian television writer and producer, best known for her New Thought books, The Secret and its sequel, The Power. She has also written The Magic.
Sayings by Rhonda Byrne
1. Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.
2. There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change!
3. There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.
4. When you want to attract something into your life, make sure your actions don’t contradict your desires … Think about what you have asked for, and make sure that your actions are mirroring what you expect to receive, and that they’re not contradicting what you’ve asked for. Act as if you are receiving it. Do exactly what you would do if you were receiving it today, and take actions in your life to reflect that powerful expectation. Make room to receive your desires, and as you do, you are sending out that powerful signal of expectation.
5. The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.
6. There is always something to be grateful for.
7. Life doesn’t just happen to you; you receive everything in your life based on what you’ve given.
8. Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything.
9. Everything else you see and experience in this world is effect, and that includes your feelings. The cause is always your thoughts.
10. Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable.
11. It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have. Why? Because the thoughts and feelings you emit as you feel ungrateful are all negative emotions.
12. Your life right now is a reflection of your past thoughts. That includes all the great things, and all the things you consider not so great. Since you attract to you what you think about most, it is easy to see what your dominant thoughts have been on every subject of your life, because that is what you have experienced. Until now!
13. If you’re feeling good, then you’re creating a future that’s on track with your desires. If you’re feeling bad, you’re creating a future that’s off track with your desires. As you go about your day, the law of attraction is working in every second. Everything we think and feel is creating our future. If you’re worried or in fear, then you’re bringing more of that into your life throughout the day.
14. If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts.
15. Start telling the story of your amazing life, and the law of attraction must make sure you receive it!
16. Absolutely everything you experience in your life is a result of what you have given in your thoughts and feelings, whether you realize you have given them or not.
17. There are no limits to what you can create for you, because your ability to think is unlimited! But you cannot create other people’s lives for them. You cannot think for them, and if you try to force your opinions on others you will only attract like forces to you. So let all others create the life they want.
18. No matter what challenging situation you may find yourself in, imagine the best outcome of it and feel it! When you do, you will change the circumstances, and you will change the situation into what you want!
19. Remember, if you are criticising, you are not being grateful. If you are blaming, you are not being grateful. If you are complaining, you are not being grateful.
20. You attract what you put out there.
21. True gratitude comes from your heart! You must think gratitude through your heart, speak gratitude through your heart, and feel it intensely in your heart.
22. Gratitude changes everything.
23. Switch your focus to the things you love, the things that excite you, and then you’ll be on track to a really good life.
24. For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is.
25. Giving opens up the door to receiving. And you have so many opportunities to give every day. Give kind words. Give a smile. Give appreciation and love. Give compliments.
26. Your life is a learning process – you can only become wiser from learning. Sometimes you might have to attract making a painful mistake to learn something important, but after the mistake you have far greater wisdom. And with that greater wisdom, you will never attract making the same mistake again.
27. Your body works like a movie projector, and the film running through the projector is all of your thoughts. By choosing higher, positive thoughts you can change what you see on the screen at any time. You have complete control of what goes into your film!
28. It is possible to be happy and joyful most of the time. You just have to look at little children and see their natural joy. You may say that little children are free and don’t have anything to worry about, but you are free too! You are free to choose worry, or to choose joy, and whatever you choose will attract more of it. Worry attracts more worry. Joy attracts more joy.
29. Your happiness depends upon your very own thoughts. No one else can think your thoughts for you. Deliberately think thoughts of what you want because they’re the thoughts that make you happy.
30. Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
Books by Rhonda Byrne