Paul Ferrini Love Quotes and Sayings
2. There is no human being who does not deserve your forgiveness. There is no human being who does not deserve your love.
3. You demonstrate love by giving it unconditionally to yourself. And, as you do, you attract others into your life who are able to love you without conditions.
4. You will eventually know with absolute certainty that Love is who you are. It has neither been born in you nor has it died in you. It is inseparable from you. It is your only Identity.
5. Love is the only response that undoes fear. If you don’t believe this, try it. Love any person or situation that evokes fear in you and the fear will disappear. This is true, not so much because love is an antidote to fear, but because fear is “the absence of love.” It therefore cannot exist whenever love is present.
6. Holding back feelings is the beginning of separation. Sharing them is the ending of it.
7. What is all inclusive cannot be limited to form. Love does not choose . . . the moment of its expression. Love extends to all at all times. Love is without conditions; that is to say, without form. . . . When you establish conditions on love, you experience the conditions, not the love…the form, not the content. Love expresses only through an open heart.
8. We go all over the world looking for love. We look everywhere except within our own hearts and minds. When you realize that you are the Source of this ever-elusive love you are seeking, you have the most important piece of knowledge available to you.
9. Beliefs separate. Loving thoughts unite.
Excerpt from paulferrini.com: Author of the worldwide bestseller Love Without Conditions, Paul Ferrini has written over 40 books providing inspiration for the spiritual journey. His work has been translated into numerous languages, and he has an international reputation as a teacher of love. Paul’s groundbreaking work integrates the insights of psychology and spirituality and offers a new paradigm approach to personal healing, growth and transformation.
Sayings by Paul Ferrini
1. Peace, healing and abundance do not come from the outside. They come from the inside, from consciousness itself. They come from the inner knowledge and experience of the Divine.
2. If you find yourself condemning your brother, you can be sure that it is not him you condemn. It is some shamed part of yourself you have not acknowledged.
3. The way you relate to your gift says a lot about whether you are happy or not. Happy people are expressing their gifts all their time, on whatever level and in whatever arena life offers them. Unhappy people are holding onto their gifts until life gives them the perfect venue.
4. You must speak the truth fearlessly, but with gentleness & compassion.
5. Grace comes when we live a life based on trust instead of control.