Peter Ustinov Love Quote and Sayings
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov, CBE (pronounced /ˈjuːstɪnɒf/ or /ˈuːstɪnɒf/; 16 April 1921 – 28 March 2004), was a British actor, writer and dramatist.
He was also renowned as a filmmaker, theatre and opera director, director, stage designer, screenwriter, comedian, humorist, newspaper and magazine columnist, radio broadcaster and television presenter.
Sayings by Peter Ustinov
1. At the age of four with paper hats and wooden swords we’re all Generals. Only some of us never grow out of it.
2. Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
3. Men think about women. Women think about what men think about them.
4. The point of living and of being an optimist is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come.
5. Since we are destined to live out our lives in the prison of our minds, it is our duty to furnish it well.
6. Sex is a conversation carried out by other means. If you get on well out of bed, half the problems of bed are solved.
7. Intelligent or not, we all make mistakes and perhaps the intelligent mistakes are the worst, because so much careful thought has gone into them.