Sarah McLachlan Love Quotes and Sayings
2. I love you smile at me, I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near….I believe this is heaven to no one else but me.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Sarah Ann McLachlan, Order of Canada, Order of British Columbia (born January 28, 1968) is a Canadian musician, singer and songwriter.
Sayings by Sarah Mclachlan
1. Happiness is like a cloud, if you stare at it long enough, it evaporates.
2. I don’t tend to question things that much. If it feels right, I go for it.
3. I kind of have a happy magnet. I can’t stand being depressed, so I work my ass off to get out of it as soon as possible.
4. I sort of feel like music saved my life when I was young. This is the one thing that I knew I was good at.
5. I think a lot of contemplation happens in bathtubs. It does for me. Nothing like a hot bath to ease the tension and think about what’s going to happen next.
6. I think I’ve become a much better singer and a much better player. Years and years of playing a couple of hours every day will do that.
7. I try so hard to live in the moment – I don’t think ahead very much.
8. I was a pretty insecure kid, didn’t have a lot of friends, and was picked on a lot, and music gave me confidence.
9. I’ve always been incredibly lucky that the music that I make, other people like it.
10. People’s ignorance really pisses me off. Stupidity is when you can’t help it-ignorance is when you choose not to understand something.
11. The more we take the less we become, the fortune of one man means less for some.
12. Time is a beautiful thing. It’s like when you meet an old lover on the street six years later and they don’t look so ugly anymore.
13. We’re constantly being told what other people think we are, and that’s why it is so important to know yourself.
14. If you only try to please others, you’re going to resent those people you’re trying to please; the ones who are often closest to you. If you choose a path that you yourself want to take, then you’re going to be much kinder to the people in your life.
15. I’ve learned to trust myself, to listen to truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and hide it.