Louise Hay Love Quotes and Sayings
2. If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.
3. In my life there is an infinite supply of love, it is inexhaustible, i can never use it all in this lifetime so I don’t have to be sparing with it!
4. Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.
5. I am worth loving. I do not have to earn love. I am lovable because I exist. Others reflect the love I have for myself.
6. I release all criticism. I only give out that which I wish to receive in return. My love and acceptance of others is mirrored to me in every moment.
7. If I want to be loved as I am, then I need to be willing to love others as they are.
8. I am worthy of a healthy, intimate relationship with a like-minded person. I trust the Universe to know when to bring us together.
9. If I wait until I become perfect before I love myself, I will waste my whole life. I am already perfect right here and right now. I am perfect exactly as I am.
10. I bless the past with love, take a deep breath, and move gently into the new.
11. I forgive everyone in my life, and release them with love. They are free and I am free.
12. I release the need to criticize. I am loving and accepting.
13. Love is contagious. When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied.
14. There’s one thing that’s almost magical and if you concentrate on that, it will work no matter what the problem is, and that is learning to love yourself.
15. I love myself, therefore, I behave in a loving way to all people for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied.
16. We all think we have so many problems. Yet all of these problems fall under just four categories of life: love, health, prosperity and self-expression. So, in spite of how overwhelming it all looks, we only have four areas to clean up. And love is the most important of all. When we love ourselves, it is easy to love others and for others to love us. This, in turn, improves our relationships and our work conditions. Loving ourselves is the key ingredient for good health.
17. Love of self and love of life connects us with the prosperity of the Universe.
18. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.
19. Today is a sacred gift from life.
20. I love and approve of myself. No person, place or thing has any power over me. I am free.
21. I express infinite love and gratitude at all times.
22. Loving myself and thinking joyful, happy thoughts is the quickest way to create a wonderful life.
23. Every person, place and thing on this planet is interconnected with love.
24. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Louise Hay (born October 8, 1926) is a motivational author, and the founder of Hay House, a publishing company. She has authored several self-help and New Thought books, and is best known for her 1984 book, You Can Heal Your Life.
Saying by Louise Hay
1. Every thought we think is creating our future.
2. The point of power is always in the present moment.
3. We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
4. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
5. The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of this moment create my future.
6. The road to freedom is through the doorway of forgiveness.
7. Forgiveness is a gift to myself. I forgive, and I set myself free.
8. Share your good with others. Kindness, love, and appreciation are the greatest gifts you can give.
9. Knowing that friends and lovers were once strangers to me, I welcome new people into my life.
10. It’s ok to be sad sometimes. Sadness is just another feeling. I allow it to be, and then it passes away.
11. Wherever I am, there is joy and laughter!
12. Forgiving makes me feel free and light.
13. What we give out, we get back.
14. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
15. I greet each new day with energy and joy!
16. Remember, you are the most important person in your life. Until we begin to value ourselves enough to meet our own needs, we can’t expect others around us to do it. Take it one step at a time.
17. When we begin to work on ourselves, sometimes things get worse before they get better. It’s okay if that happens. It’s the beginning of the process. It’s untangling old threads. We need to just flow with it. It takes time and effort to learn what we need to learn. We might not see changes instantly.
Impatience is only resistance to learning. It means we want the goal without going through the process. We need to let ourselves learn, step by step. It will get easier as we go along.
18. Each day is a new opportunity. I choose to make this day a great one.
19. You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
20. We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day.
21. When I create peace, harmony, and balance in my mind, I find it in my life.
22. Being unwilling to forgive is a terrible thing to do to ourselves.
23. If you don’t make peace with your past, it will keep showing up in your present.
24. I give myself permission to let go.
25. Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me.
26. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
27. I lovingly release the past. They are free and I am free. All is well in my heart now.
28. Peace begins with me. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others. World peace really does begin with me.
29. I release other people’s fears and limitations. I think my own loving thoughts.