Louise Hay Love Quotes and Sayings
#1-2 Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life
1. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
2. There is no problem so big or so small that it cannot be solved with love.
#3-4 Meditations to Heal Your Life
3. Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite supply of love. It is inexhaustible. I can never use it all in this lifetime. So I don’t have to be sparing with it.
4. Love is contagious. When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied. The more love I give, the more love I have.
5. The fact that we exist means that we are worth loving. I do not have to earn love. I am lovable because I exist. Others reflect the love I have for myself.
#6 Facebook, 9 December 2010
6. I release all criticism. I only give out that which I wish to receive in return. My love and acceptance of others is mirrored to me in every moment.
#7 Facebook, 4 April 2011
7. If I want to be loved as I am, then I need to be willing to love others as they are.
#8 Facebook, 11 April 2011
8. I am worthy of a healthy, intimate relationship with a like-minded person. I trust the Universe to know when to bring us together.
#9-11 You Can Heal Your Life
9. I love and approve of myself. No person, place or thing has any power over me. I am free.
10. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.
11. It is easier for me to forgive than I thought. Forgiving makes me feel free and light. It is with joy that I learn to love myself more and more. The more resentment I release, the more love I have to express.
#12 Empowering Women: Every Woman’s Guide to Successful Living
12. We all think we have so many problems. Yet all of these problems fall under just four categories of life: love, health, prosperity and self-expression. So, in spite of how overwhelming it all looks, we only have four areas to clean up. And love is the most important of all. When we love ourselves, it is easy to love others and for others to love us. This, in turn, improves our relationships and our work conditions. Loving ourselves is the key ingredient for good health. Love of self and love of life connects us with the prosperity of the Universe. Self-love creates self-expression and allows us to be creative in deeply fulfilling ways.
#13 I Can Do It: How to Use Affirmations to Change Your Life
13. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
#14 Modern-Day Miracles
14. I love myself; therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people—for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied.
#15 Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food-The Ultimate Diet
15. When we really love ourselves, everything in our life works, including our health.
#16 Facebook, 23 December 2011
16. I forgive everyone in my life, and release them with love. They are free and I am free.
#17 All is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition
17. I lovingly release the past. They are free and I am free. All is well in my heart now.
18. Every person, place, and thing on this planet is interconnected with love. I am at home in the Universe.
#19-20 Heart Thoughts
19. If you do not love yourself totally, wholly, and fully, somewhere along the way you learned not to. You can unlearn it. Start being kind to yourself now.
20. If we wait until we become perfect before we love ourselves, we will waste our lives. We are already perfect right here and right now.
Excerpt from Wikipedia: Louise Hay (born October 8, 1926 – August 30, 2017) is a motivational author, and the founder of Hay House, a publishing company. She has authored several self-help and New Thought books, and is best known for her 1984 book, You Can Heal Your Life.
Saying by Louise Hay
#1 Loving Yourself to Great Health: Thoughts & Food-The Ultimate Diet
1. Life is really very simple. What we give out, we get back. Every thought we think is creating our future.
2. The point of power is always in the present moment. This is where we begin to make changes.
3. We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
4. Loving the self, to me, begins with never ever criticizing ourselves for anything. Criticism locks us into the very pattern we are trying to change. Understanding and being gentle with ourselves helps us to move out of it. Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
#5-6 Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life
5. The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of this moment create my future.
6. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
#7 Facebook, 1 April 2011
7. Forgiveness is a gift to myself. I forgive, and I set myself free.
#8 Facebook, 4 May 2011
8. Share your good with others. Kindness, love, and appreciation are the greatest gifts you can give.
#9 The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations
9. Knowing that friends and lovers were once strangers to me, I welcome new people into my life.
#10 Facebook, 7 September 2011
10. It’s ok to be sad sometimes. Sadness is just another feeling. I allow it to be, and then it passes away.
#11 The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations
11. Peace begins with me. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others. World peace really does begin with me.
#12-13 I Can Do It: How to Use Affirmations to Change Your Life
12. Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and done. Today is the first day of my future.
13. The act of forgiveness takes place in your own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person. The reality of true forgiveness lies in setting yourself free from the pain. It’s simply an act of releasing yourself from the negative energy that you’ve chosen to hold on to.
#14 Facebook, 17 July 2017
14. The serenity and safety I seek is already within me.
#15 Facebook, 1 June 2011
15. My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.
#16 Facebook, 8 December 2010
16. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
#17-19 Heart Thoughts
17. When we begin to work on ourselves, sometimes things get worse before they get better. It’s okay if that happens. It’s the beginning of the process. It’s untangling old threads. We need to just flow with it. It takes time and effort to learn what we need to learn. We might not see changes instantly.
Impatience is only resistance to learning. It means we want the goal without going through the process. We need to let ourselves learn, step by step. It will get easier as we go along.
18. When we are ready to make positive changes in our lives, we attract whatever we need to help us.
19. You cannot learn other people’s lessons for them. They must do the work themselves, and they will do it when they are ready.
#20 Facebook, 5 November 2013
20. Each day is a new opportunity. I choose to make this day a great one.
#21 Love Yourself, Heal Your Life
21. Being unwilling to forgive is a terrible thing to do to ourselves.
#22-24 Heart Thoughts
22. The more we dwell on what we don’t want, the more we get exactly that. By focusing on what we do want, we attract abundance and other good things.
23. In order to change your life outside, you must change inside. The moment you are willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help you. It brings you what you need.
24. If you live fully in the moment, you cannot be hurt by the past, no matter what it was.
#25 Gratitude: A Way of Life
25. Don’t run from lessons; they are little packages of treasure that have been given to us. As we learn from them, our lives change for the better.
Unsourced Louise Hay Quotes
1. When I create peace, harmony, and balance in my mind, I find it in my life.
2. I bless the past with love, take a deep breath, and move gently into the new.
3. There’s one thing that’s almost magical and if you concentrate on that, it will work no matter what the problem is, and that is learning to love yourself.
4. If you don’t make peace with your past, it will keep showing up in your present.