Funny Love Quotes and Sayings
1. Shopping is better than sex. If you’re not satisfied after shopping, you can make an exchange for something you really like.
– Adrienne Gusoff, American Humorist
2. When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think its two hours. That’s relativity.
3. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
4. If sex is such a natural phenomenon, how come there are so many books on how to do it?
5. If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.
6. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterward.
7. A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; a woman loses hers after four kisses.
8. To be in love is merely to be in a state of perpetual anesthesia: To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.
9. There is only one situation I can think of in which men and women make an effort to read better than they usually do. It is when they are in love and reading a love letter.
10. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said; after marriage, he’ll fall asleep before you finish saying it.
11. I think somebody ought to do a survey as to how many great, important men have quit to spend time with their families who spent any more time with their family. Probably less.