Quotes on faith to keep you going when you can’t see the whole way to where you are heading. Trustst in yourself and trust in the Universe. When you have put in all, a way will appeKeep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.ar right before you.
More than 70 Faith Quotes and Sayings
1. Faith is, above all, open-ness – an act of trust in the unknown. (The Book on The Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are)
To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
– Alan Watts
2. Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.
– Sonia Ricotti
3. Doors close and new doors open. Believe in the possibility of beauty and joy beyond the awaiting doors.
When the fog clears, sunshine follows.
Daring to plunge into the unknown may very well land you in paradise.
Trust the flow. A whole new world is waiting around the bend.
If you could only see beyond your storm, you would never lose hope for sunnier days.
No one can ever truly know all that lies ahead. Trust in the mystery. Experience the journey.
– Bronnie Ware
4. With hope, we can find our way even through darkness. But without it we lose our way in daylight.
If you believe the doubts in your mind, you won’t achieve the dreams in your heart.
– Marinela Reka
5. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
– Mandy Hale
6. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.
Nothing happens by chance, my friend … No such thing as luck. A meaning behind every little thing, and such a meaning behind this. Part for you, part for me, we may not see it all real clear right now, but we will, before long.
7. Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass.
8. I learned that it is possible for us to create light and sound and order within us, no matter what calamity may befall us in the outer world.
Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.
9. Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day.
Stop overthinking. You can’t control everything. Just let it be.
Be patient. Eventually you will see the beauty in your chaos, the purpose in your pain.
Know this now: Some day all your challenges will make perfect sense to you.
Everything will be good really soon. So hang in there, and try not to worry too much.
Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got it. Take it day by day.
10. I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.
11. Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.
12. … when you believe, really believe, something can be done, your mind goes to work for you and helps you find the ways to do it.
– David J. Schwartz, The Magic of Thinking Big
13. Faith makes it possible to achieve that which man’s mind can conceive and believe.
14. Trust and start walking. We are not alone in the dark, our path will unfold as we move.
None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have faith.
When I knocked, the door opened. When I looked, I found.
15. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
Know that everything will happen at just the right time, at just the right place, with just the right people.
16. Everything comes to you at just the right time. Trust that it will.
Sometimes you just have to trust that the path you are walking is leading you to better things.
– Steven Aitchison
17. Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. And lo, no one was there.
Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
Be strong because things will get better … it might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
Everything happens for a reason. Don’t question it. Trust it.
Trust the process. We can only see a little bit down the road, but faith can see around every curve.
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a chance to build something better this time.
Take a deep breath. No matter how hard things seem right now, you can and will get through this.
– Author Unknown
18. Don’t beat up on yourself for what may seem like a mistake. It was necessary for you to walk that path to learn those lessons.
The key to making it through the darkness is belief and trust. Believe that something good will come out of the darkness, and trust that it will.
Take a breath. Allow yourself to be filled with the presence of all that is good and powerful and peaceful and joyful.
When you cannot figure out what to do, know that you can ask for clarity, and know that clarity will come. That knowing is called faith. (Twitter)
– Iyanla Vanzant
19. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
20. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
21. We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.
22. Let’s be patient and trust that the treasure we look for is hidden in the ground on which we stand.
– Henri J.M. Nouwen, Bread for the Journey
23. Faith doesn’t mean you don’t have to do the work; it just means you’re absolutely certain the work will pay off.
24. You are not defined by your past. You are prepared by your past.
Dare to believe something amazing is going to happen in your life. When you believe, all things are possible.
At the start of the day, let go of the disappointments and setbacks from yesterday. Start every morning afresh and anew. (Twitter, 15 Oct 2016)
25. Trust the still, small voice that says, this might work and i’ll try it.
– Brian Tracy
26. “There is a voice inside of you that whispers all day long, “I feel that this is right for me, I know that this is wrong.” No teacher, preacher, parent, friend or wise man can decide what’s right for you – just listen to the voice that speaks inside.”
27. Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences; all events are blessings given to us to learn from. There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub.
28. Don’t be afraid to step out, have dreams, have visions, have hopes and always, always, always believe in miracles.
Just because you can’t see it yet, doesn’t mean it’s not on its way.
Amazing things happen when we step out in faith.
29. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.
30. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
The faith waiting in the heart of a seed promises a miracle of life which it cannot prove at once.
31. Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.
32. Trust means not having to have a particular result, but rather, knowing that whatever results is for our highest good.
There is a light which cannot ever be extinguished. It is inside of you. It is you.
33. Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout.
– Morihei Ueshiba
34. Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place.
– Brad Henry
35. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.
– Charles F. Kettering
36. What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.
37. If you have faith, anything is possible. Anything at all.
– Bethany Hamilton, Soul Surfer
38. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
39. You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
– Mary Manin Morrissey
40. Faith is to go forward even when we don’t know what might happen in the next moment.
Sometimes the ending is the beginning of something beautiful.
When you are at your low, know that it could be worse and it will get better.
It will get better. It may get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. (Reflection from COVID-19)
Trust the flow of your life, for every sunset flows into a sunrise.
– Symphony of Love
41. Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
– Zig Ziglar
42. Miracles are what happens when you get out of the way of yourself.
– Brad Szollose
43. Be believing, be happy, don’t get discouraged. Things will work out.
44. Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway.
– Mary Kay Ash
45. One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.
46. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest.
47. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
48. Life is filled with pain and sufferings, but also with hope and love.
49. There are no walls. Find your peace and you’ll make your walls, doors.
– Nick Vujicic
50. Your intuition feels what your eyes can’t see. Trust it.
– Doe Zantamata
50. Every wall is a door.
51. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
– Christopher Reeve
52. Everything you can imagine is real.
53. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
54. Hold your head high, stick your chest out. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive.
55. I hear you say “Why?” Always “Why?” You see things; and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and I say “Why not?”
56. How many things would you attempt if you knew you could not fail.
57. Out of difficulties grow miracle.
– Jean de La BruyÃre
58. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
59. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes.
60. Sometimes when things seem to be going wrong, they are going right for reasons you are yet to understand.
61. Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it.
– Jack Skellington
62. Miracles do happen, don’t just believe in them, expect them.
63. Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith.
– Margaret Shepard
64. Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.
– Corrie ten Boom
65. Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.
66. When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.
– Malcolm S. Forbes
67. Patience and Diligence, like faith, remove mountains.
68. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
69. My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me.
– Imam Al-Shafl’l
70. Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.
71. We are like the little branch that quivers during a storm, doubting our strength and forgetting we are the tree – deeply rooted to withstand all of life’s upheavals.
72. Stop trying to control the uncontrollable. Remain open to life as it’s happening. (Twitter, 01 Feb 2017)
Let go of your fear and walk boldly forward. (Twitter, 15 November 2018)
– Panache Deasi
73. Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.
74. Holding onto hope when everything is dark is the greatest test of faith. Keep going. You are almost there and your opening is near. (Twitter)
Your heart also has seasons. If it’s winter, don’t lose hope. Keep going. Spring always comes. (Twitter)
– Yasmin Mogahed
75. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
76. When your vision is clear, trust yourself and have faith … even when you don’t know where your path is taking you.
– Jesse Lyn Stoner
77. And when things start to happen, don’t worry, don’t stew. Just go right along, you’ll start happening too!
78. No seed ever sees the flower.
– Zen Saying
79. Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.
– Author Unknown
80. We can plan, we can care for, tend and respond. But we cannot control.
81. Sometimes the worst thing that happens to you, the thing you think you can’t survive … it’s the thing that makes you better than you used to be.
– Jennifer Weiner, Fly Away Home
82. I am learning to trust the journey even when I don’t understand it.
– Mila Bron
83. Faith is a place of mystery, where we find the courage to believe in what we cannot see and the strength to let go of our fear of uncertainty.
84. Only the person who has faith in himself is able to be faithful to others.
85. Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. (Facebook, 27 June 2015)
– Anne Rice
86. I never expect anything. I just feel things in my gut and I do them. If something sounds exciting and interesting, I do it—and then I worry about it later. Doing new things takes a lot of energy and strength. It’s very tiring to make things happen, to learn how to master a skill, to push fears aside. Most people would rather just go with the flow, it’s much easier. But it’s not very interesting. (Iris Apfel: Accidental Icon)
– Iris Apfel
87. Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. (Torment)
– Lauren Kate
88. Sometimes surrender means giving up trying to understand and becoming comfortable with not knowing.
89. There’s always a second chance if you want to succeed, for bruised fruit are still fruit if it still has seeds. (Daylight Dialogues)
– Charissa Ong T.Y.
#90 Chadwick Boseman’s Howard University 2018 Commencement Speech
90. The struggles along the way are only meant to shape you for your purpose.
#91 Instagram [S]
91. Today, I will wait if the way is not clear. I will trust that out of the chaos will come clarity.